Limiting carbohydrates is extremely important for the success of your weight loss programs. At first it can be difficult to cut breads out of your diet, but by starting today, you'll take a huge step towards acheiving your weight loss and health goals. You'll also be at less of a risk for heart disease, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
This said, the singular best thing about low carb dieting (by far!) is this recipe here for Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers! With only four ingredients, these little guys are delicious and super easy to make. Just take a spicy jalapeno, stuff it with a gooey cream cheese filling, wrap it in crispy bacon, sprinkle on some cheddar cheese for good measure, and you have one of the yummiest flavor combinations possible.
If you like this recipe or have any cool ways of your own to spruce it up, please let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- 25 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 14 - 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) packages bacon
- Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
- Remove seeds from peppers.
- Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
- Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove and serve when cooled.
Nutritional Information: (Each of fifty servings has)
- 130.5 Calories
- 25.8 mg Cholesterol
- 204.9 mg Sodium
- 0.9 g Carbohydrate
- 3.7 g Protein
Like us on Facebook and share your low carb recipes and health tips!