This week we're taking a look at an amazing Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub!
This pork roast is going to be a hit for the whole family. The seasoning will soak into the meat through the rub. The finished product will have a crispy outside texture, with a moist tender inside. Don’t expect there to be any leftovers. This recipe should take around 45 minutes to make.
For a side dish, We're always a fan of the Mock Mashed Potatoes, but you can also try this aspargus and goat cheese frittata recipe.
If you like this dish or have any other takes on it feel free to comment below or drop a line on our Facebook page. Also, be sure to check back next week for another great healthy low carb recipe. Also, be sure to try our previous dishes here!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme Salt
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In separate bowl mix dry ingredients such as garlic powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, thyme and salt. Stir mixture with a fork until all the ingredients are well combined and they form a seasoning. This will be used as a rub to ensure the pork is well seasoned throughout. Sprinkle the rub over the tenderloin with a dry hand, then rub the pork with the seasoning over both sides of the meat, pressing gently so the seasoning adheres well to the tenderloin.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the minced garlic and saute, stirring, for 1 minute. Put tenderloin in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, searing each side using tongs to turn the meat. Transfer meat to a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
Nutritional Information: (Each for one serve has)
- 209.00 Calories
- 30grams Protein
- 2.0 grams carbohydrates
- 92.0 milligrams Cholesterol
- 221 milligrams Sodium